- Review the Open Enrollment Guide.
- Attend a benefits presentation or listen to the recorded session.
- Remember: Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) elections don’t roll over; a new election is required to participate in 2024.
- Check to see if your doctor is in the Aetna Network with Provider Search.
- Check to see if your dentist is in the Delta Dental Premier or PPO network with Delta Dental’s Custom Site.
- Use Emma, Benefit Center’s online Adviser to help you understand which plan may be right for you.
- Review the Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC) for a summary of coverage on each of the plans. See below for the OE resources.
- Attend the Virtual Benefits Fair October 26, 2023 11am – 3pm PST/ 2pm – 6pm EST.
- Learn more about the new Voluntary Accident and Hospital Indemnity Plan coverage at www.myaetnasupplemental.com. Watch this video.
- Enroll or waive coverage through SPE Benefits Center or call 833-9-SONY-01.
2023 New Hires: If you are hired between October 23 and December 31, Benefits Center will prompt you to enroll in your 2023 benefits. Once completed, the portal will take you to enroll in your 2024 benefits. If you do not enroll in your 2024 benefits, your elections will rollover from 2023. However, please note any HSA or FSA contributions will not rollover.
As you make your choices for 2024, review the following changes and resources.
Open Enrollment Resources
2024 Medical Plan Summary Benefits Coverage (SBC)
Dental Plan Summary
Vision Plan Summary
2024 Open Enrollment Guide
- Payflex Fee Schedule
- Aetna/Payflex HSA Overview Flyer
- Aetna/Payflex FSA Flyer
- HSA Rules of the Road Brochure
- IRS Publication 502 Medical and Dental Expenses
- IRS Publication 503 Child and Dependent Care Expenses
- Why Life Insurance Matters
- What is Group Term Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Overview
- What is EOI
- Continue Coverage