Beginning January 1, 2022, all Sony Pictures employees and family members can access a full continuum of convenient and confidential mental health and emotional wellbeing benefits through our new partner, Spring Health — all provided at no cost to you. Just like exercising regularly or going to the doctor for an annual checkup, Spring Health gives you and your family the tools to improve your mental wellness. Support includes:
- In-app wellness exercises. Support your mental fitness on-the-go, with exercises in meditation, better sleep, and more.
- Therapy. Book confidential sessions with trusted providers at times that fit your schedule. Costs for your first 8 sessions are fully covered by Sony Pictures.
- Personalized assessments. Take advantage of assessments to learn more about yourself and receive recommendations to support your needs.
- Dedicated support. Receive guidance along your journey from your own Care Navigator.
- Medication. Speak with providers to manage medications, when appropriate.
- Work-life resources. Access services to help you navigate life’s challenges, from legal guidance to financial planning.
We know privacy is a concern when it comes to mental healthcare. Know that Spring Health is 100% confidential and your information is never shared back to Sony Pictures. Take time to prioritize yourself and starting on January 1, 2022 and take advantage of Spring Health’s services.
Complete your mental health and emotional wellbeing assessment at sonypictures.springhealth.com and receive your personalized care plan based on your exact needs. Connect with your dedicated Care Navigator to help you along your journey.
Sony Pictures offers a benefit of up to $200,000 per calendar year if you have an accident or illness to all employees while you’re traveling on company business outside your home country or the country in which you live.
Provides medical and travel assistance, and security services to those traveling internationally on company business.